One sent to hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Thiensville | News
THIENSVILLE — One person was sent to the hospital, and 11 others were treated on-site after a carbon monoxide leak at two apartment buildings in Thiensville Wednesday, May 23rd.
The Thiensville Fire Department says workers were power washing the walls in the basement and the generator they were using was leaking carbon monoxide.
Residents were alerted when a carbon monoxide alarm went off.
The buildings were evacuated and aired out before residents were allowed back in.
Top Mequon / Thiensville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Scholarship pulled from Eagle Scout with criminal past
- Sheboygan police search for pair of credit union robbers
- Candle leads to fire at Sheboygan four-family apartment building
- Sheboygan officials investigate eight cases of TB within one family
- Health official confirms three more cases of TB in Sheboygan Co.